Use your Body Moves as virtual Game Controller
MovePlay Controller captures your body moves and translates it into virtual Game Controller commands or Mouse movements and clicks. Combining various body moves and poses to control a game can add a lot of fun to it. It simulates a Bluetooth Human Input devices and does not require any additional software on your target device. MovePlay Controller can also recognize voice commands to help control your games and other software. It can also be used to turn your Android phone into a Game Controller or Mouse.
- Body Moves conversion into Game Controller commands
- Voice commands
- Bluetooth Game Controller and Mouse simulation (Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy mode)
- Serverless configuration - no additional software needed on target (controlled) devices
- MovePlay Controller uses AI for body moves detection and voice recognition requiring a substantial CPU/GPU power from your device as well as Battery usage (devices with low grade CPU/GPU might not function well).
- MovePlay Controller uses two Bluetooth modes for simulating Game Controller or Mouse inputs: Bluetooth Classic Device mode and Bluetooth Low Energy peripheral mode. Both modes are poorly implemented on some devices, especially the old ones, causing various connection issues - Please try all Bluetooth app settings before giving up
- If your device running MovePlay Controller cannot be seen by target (game) devices (e.g. by Android TV devices), please switch to the Bluetooth Classic mode in the app settings (if available)
- When a target (game) device refuses to connect to the MovePlay Controller device, please try removing bonding on both devices and bond again
- If you experience issues using GPU moves detection mode, please try switching to the CPU mode in the app settings (although being slower)